Well, Guy over at The Short Fat Kid tagged me to list 8 random things about myself as part of the 8 Things Meme. I don’t usually do this kind of thing, but I haven’t posted anything in over a week, and I really need something to throw on here.
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I would love to go to space.
2. I like to eat lemons and limes with salt.
3. I can find a redeeming quality to almost any movie or song (“Bang on the Drum” by Todd Rundgren is one of the few exceptions).
4. I have jumped onto a moving train and fallen off of a stationary truck.
5. I wish I owned a real lightsaber.
6. Someone once thought my wife was actually my daughter (and I was only 21 at the time…).
7. As a child I wanted to sleep with my shoes on so that I could fight crime at a moment’s notice. It never occurred to me that someone who couldn’t tie their own shoes might not be too adept at crime-fighting.
8. If given a choice, I still prefer to pee outside.
And instead of tagging anyone else, I’ll give you a 9th random thing about myself:
I will often agree to something with no intention of actually going through with it (just like rule #4).